When a patient requests an in-person appointment at Elements Center, they will need to fill out and return the In-Person Visit Qualification Questionnaire 24-hours in advance before their appointment is confirmed. It is extremely important to us that you practice safe measures before and during your appointment at Elements Center in order to help mitigate the risk of spreading COVID-19. Elements Center is also doing their part in heightened cleaning and sanitation in between sessions.
Before your appointment:
- Practice social distancing for two weeks, and only go on essential trips outside of the house
- Avoid contact with anyone who is being evaluated or has tested positive for COVID-19
- Do not travel outside, or be in close contact with anyone who has traveled outside of the DMV within the last two weeks.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please schedule a virtual appointment with us and not in-person
- Lastly, please wear a mask that fully covers your nose and mouth that will stay in place for the duration of your session
Upon arrival Elements Center will:
- Greet you at the front or back door of the building 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment
- Take your temperature with a touch-less thermometer outside of the building before coming inside. If your temperature 99°F or above you will be asked to leave and reschedule for a virtual session.
- Both PT and patient will wash hands in restroom before entering the studio.