Now book private sessions or Pilates mat class online! Sign up today.
NEW starting Jan 31st Pilates Mat class:
Experience the power of gentle transformation through Pilates matwork. With emphasis on breath and flow, the workout is designed to increase strength and flexibility, open joints to release tension and to ease chronic pain.
Please join Mary McCarthy for a fun-filled hour to lengthen, realign and redefine your body
$18 each or $75 for 5 classes ($15 each)
What is Pilates?
Josef H. Pilates developed his physical fitness system in the early 20th century referred to as “Contrology”. Pilates devised a unique sequence of movements that worked the mind and muscle in harmony. The exercise method creates long, lean muscles without bulk, focusing on the body’s core muscles to support the spine.
The major principles applied in Pilates
* Alignment * Breathing
* Centering * Concentration
* Control * Precision
* Flow or efficiency of movement
Pilates can be tailored to fit any client's fitness and skill levels. The "less is more" theory mandates fewer repetitions, but each one must be precisely executed. Those with therapeutic needs seek out Pilates to regain the strength and flexibility they may have lost. We strive to keep your sessions fun, interesting and most importantly effective!
Pilates for Athletes
Are you training for a competition or do practice your sport just for the fun of it? Pilates integrates easily into your existing fitness program. You'll run, swim, bike, walk, and play tennis or golf better, faster and healthier with the power of Pilates.
Gain these benefits and more:
- Maintain and increase your performance efficiency
- Stay injury free
- Increase flexibility and core strength
- Improve your overall muscular balance
- And get the body you've always desired
Pilates for Healing
Pilates and Back Pain: How can pilates help people with back pain? Issues like lack of core support, pelvic instability, muscular imbalances, poor posture, and lack of body awareness all effect your back health. The Pilates method specializes in helping people improve these issues.
Pilates and Cancer Survivors:
Elements provides the perfect setting to get back in tune with your body. Training in Pilates:
- Improves self confidence and control
- Helps regain strength and mobility in affected body areas
- Enhances energy levels and helps to control weight
- Improves sleep and alleviates fatigue
- Decreases stress and tension
- Enhances physical and mental well-being
GYROTONIC® Exercise & Pilates for Osteoporosis:
Join Elements for a private session in GYROTONIC® Exercise or Pilates to gain these benefits:
- One on one supervision with instructors who specialize in training for people with Osteoporosis
- Increased core strength & flexibility
- Functional freedom of movement for daily activities
- Improved bone density and decreased risk of falling
- Safe and effective exercises
- Improved posture with simple breathing techniques
Pilates at Elements
The Pilates trainers at Elements offer a variety of backgrounds and specialties and have many years of experience. All of our Pilates trainers hold national Pilates certifications. The result is a cohesive Pilates team that can meet the wide array of interests and fitness goals of our clientele.
The Pilates area is equipped with a Reformer, Cadillac, Wunda Chair, Ladder Barrel, and auxiliary equipment, as well as a comfortable area for mat classes.
Private session with a Certified Instructor
1 session: $85
10 pack*: $750
Private session with a Senior Instructor
1 session: $95
10 pack*: $850
Duo with a Certified Instructor
Please find your own partner. If you do not have a partner, let us know and we will try to find you one.
1 duo: $50 per person
10 pack: $500 per person
Duos with a Senior Instructor
1 duo: $55 per person
10 pack: $550 per person
Pilates group mat class
$19 each, $15 with package
Our teachers include: