GYROKINESIS® Level 1 Foundation Course
Taught by Hsiao-Fang Lee. Description: This course introduces teaching techniques and principles of GYROKINESIS® exercise. Upon completion of this course you will be able to teach the 60 and 90 min formats of Gyrokinesis® class as an apprentice.
Pre-requisite for this course is GYROKINESIS® Pre-Training.
The course is 9 days:
September 1 - 5 (Monday - Friday)
September 8 - 11 (Monday - Thursday)
GYROTONIC® Level 1 Foundation Course
Taught by Chrissy Hritz
In this course you will learn to teach the Gyrotonic® level one materiel. Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to teacher Gyrotonic® exercise as an apprentice.
The course is 12 days:
Thursday through Sunday over three weeks, October 8 - 25.
GYROTONIC therapeutic applications for Osteoporosis
This three day update course is taught by Gyrotonic master trainer and physical therapist, Dr. Justine Bernard. It reviews the pathology, incidence and prevalence of osteoporosis and explores modifications and programs to address bone density and fall prevention.
Living Room Soho, NYC
552-556 Broadway Ste 4 Fl 3
New York, NY
Download a Registration Form
To find out more about becoming an instructor please call 202-333-5252, contact us, or visit www.gyrotonic.com.
If you are interested in any course not listed above, The Elements team will offer any of the following courses when there is enough interest...
Gyrotonic teacher trainings:
- GYROTONIC PRE-TRAINING (6 days or 2 segments of 3 days)
- GYROTONIC LEVEL 1 FOUNDATION COURSE (12-14 days)
- GYROTONIC APPRENTICE REVIEW (6 days or 2 segments of 3 days)
- GYROTONIC LEVEL 1 UPDATE COURSE (3 days)
- GYROTONER (4 days)
Advanced and specialized GT courses:
- GYROTONIC LEVEL 2 PREP COURSE PROGRAM 1 (3 days)
- GYROTONIC LEVEL 2 PREP COURSE PROGRAM 2 (3 days)
- GYROTONIC LEVEL 2 COURSE PROGRAM 1 (4 days)
- GYROTONIC LEVEL 2 COURSE PROGRAM 2 (4 days)
- GYROTONIC MUSICAL JOURNEY (6 days)
- THERAPEUTIC APPLICATIONS for OSTEOPOROSIS (3 days, update course)
Gyrokinesis teacher trainings:
- GYROKINESIS PRE-TRAINING (6 days or 2 segments of 3 days)
For the FOUNDATION course we will host a local GK MT