GYROTONIC® applications for Osteoporosis
June 12-14, 2015 in northern California at Nora's studio
Price: $350 course fee plus a TBD studio fee
This three day update course is taught by Gyrotonic master trainer and physical therapist, Dr. Justine Bernard. It reviews the pathology, incidence and prevalence of osteoporosis and explores modifications and programs to address bone density and fall prevention.
Leg Extension Unit Intro Course
June 16 - 19, 2015 From: 11:30 am - 4:30 pm
Price: $475, 3 days
Taught by master trainer Nora Heiber
Learn the most used exercises on the LEU and the cobra LEU attachment. Improve your own workouts and make the most of your Cobra!
Must be certified GT instructor.
Download a Registration Form
To find out more about becoming an instructor please call 202-333-5252, contact us, or visit www.gyrotonic.com.
If you are interested in any course not listed above, The Elements team will offer any of the following courses when there is enough interest...
Gyrotonic teacher trainings:
- GYROTONIC PRE-TRAINING (6 days or 2 segments of 3 days)
- GYROTONIC LEVEL 1 FOUNDATION COURSE (12-14 days)
- GYROTONIC APPRENTICE REVIEW (6 days or 2 segments of 3 days)
- GYROTONIC LEVEL 1 UPDATE COURSE (3 days)
- GYROTONER (4 days)
Advanced and specialized GT courses:
- GYROTONIC LEVEL 2 PREP COURSE PROGRAM 1 (3 days)
- GYROTONIC LEVEL 2 PREP COURSE PROGRAM 2 (3 days)
- GYROTONIC LEVEL 2 COURSE PROGRAM 1 (4 days)
- GYROTONIC LEVEL 2 COURSE PROGRAM 2 (4 days)
- GYROTONIC MUSICAL JOURNEY (6 days)
- THERAPEUTIC APPLICATIONS for OSTEOPOROSIS (3 days, update course)
Gyrokinesis teacher trainings:
- GYROKINESIS PRE-TRAINING (6 days or 2 segments of 3 days)
For the FOUNDATION course we will host a local GK MT