Gyrokinesis® level one teacher training foundation
with Erika Hassan, September 11-21, times TBA, with days off on 9/14 and 9/18
Course Fee: $950
Studio Fee: $275
This course introduces teaching techniques and principles of GYROKINESIS® exercise. Participants learn to execute and teach 2 different class formats and learn techniques for verbal instruction and physical guidance as a teacher.
Pre-requisite for this course is GYROKINESIS® Pre-Training.
GYROTONIC® applications for Osteoporosis
with Dr. Justine Bernard, Oct 14-16, 2016 in Monterey, CA
Course Duration: 3 days
Course Fee: $350
In this course, Gyrotonic trainers learn the definition, incidence and physiology of Osteoporosis and how to help clients prevent osteoporosis fractures and falls using the Gyrotonic method. Trainers will learn how to read a bone density scan, how to recognize a client who may be at risk of developing Osteoporosis and some basic information about nutrition and medications. The course will also cover modifications of Gyrotonic Level I exercises for clients with Osteoporosis as well as programs to help prevent bone loss and falls. On the last day of the course you will experience 3 classes of the material covered: one for a client with severe osteoporosis, one for a client with osteoporosis and one for a client with osteopenia. The material is excellent for any therapeutic population. http://www.dominianne.com/offerings-1/
To find out more about becoming an instructor please call 202-333-5252, contact us, or visit www.gyrotonic.com.
If you are interested in any course not listed above, The Elements team will offer any of the following courses when there is enough interest...
Gyrotonic teacher trainings:
- GYROTONIC PRE-TRAINING (6 days or 2 segments of 3 days)
- GYROTONIC LEVEL 1 FOUNDATION COURSE (12-14 days)
- GYROTONIC APPRENTICE REVIEW (6 days or 2 segments of 3 days)
- GYROTONIC LEVEL 1 UPDATE COURSE (3 days)
- GYROTONER (4 days)
- JUMPING STRETCHING BOARD (7 days)
Advanced and specialized GT courses:
- GYROTONIC LEVEL 2 PREP COURSE PROGRAM 1 (3 days)
- GYROTONIC LEVEL 2 PREP COURSE PROGRAM 2 (3 days)
- GYROTONIC LEVEL 2 COURSE PROGRAM 1 (4 days)
- GYROTONIC LEVEL 2 COURSE PROGRAM 2 (4 days)
- GYROTONIC MUSICAL JOURNEY (6 days)
- THERAPEUTIC APPLICATIONS for OSTEOPOROSIS (3 days, update course)
Gyrokinesis teacher trainings:
- GYROKINESIS PRE-TRAINING (6 days or 2 segments of 3 days)
For the FOUNDATION course we will host a local GK MT
If you are coming to Elements in DC for courses we have several options:
this is in Adams Morgan in a fun part of town, 2.2 miles from Elements
mention which course you are taking at elements and he will give you 20-25% off the nightly rate!!
Glover Park Hotel
only 2 blocks from Elements
1 block to whole foods and restaurants
close to National Cathedral and Georgetown Shops
Sandra (walking distance)