The practitioners at Elements are dedicated to bringing about the joy that comes from moving freely to everyone of all ages and health. Whether you are a professional athlete or someone looking to improve your overall mobility and fitness, there is a program here for you.
We are located in The Georgetown Plaza, 2233 Wisconsin Ave Suite 217 in the upper Georgetown/Glover Park area.
Please browse our website and stop by to visit. We look forward to meeting you at Elements.
Save yourself some time and book your next group, private GYROTONIC® or Pilates session online!
$10 off your first Massage with Lynn Evertz. About Lynn
Become a certified GYROTONIC®instructor!
Elements Fitness and Wellness Center is proud to be recognized internationally as the East Coast certifying location. View our comprehensive course training schedule.
3 Day Final Certification Course: GYROTONIC® Method Level 1 April 21-23, 2017. *Sold Out*
3 Day Certification Course: GYROKINESIS® Exercise Level 1 with Assigned Master Trainer. May 12 - May 14, 2017 Details here
- GYROTONIC® Exercise Applications for Osteoporosis with Dr. Justine Bernard June 2-4, 2017. Ann Arbor, MI Details here.
GYROKINESIS® Exercise Level 1 Pretraining with Guest Instructor. July 28-30 & August 4-6, 2017 (break July 31-August 3) Details here
- 3 Day Final Certification Course: GYROTONIC® Method Level 1 October 6-8, 2017. Details here.
- GYROTONIC® Leg Extension Unit Course with Master Trainer & Special Guest Nora Heiber. November 4-6 and 8-10, 2017 (Tues 4/7 off) Details here.
- 3 Day Final Certification: GYROKINESIS® Exercise Level 1 with Assigned Master Trainer. November 10-12, 2017 Details here.
- 3 Day Final Certification: GYROTONIC® Method Level 1 with Assigned Master Trainer. December 1-3, 2017 Details here.